Silvia Cake. A beautiful soft cake with creamy butter and covered with grated coconuts. It’s perfect to accompany your coffee or tea!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3 eggs
- 300gr sugar
- 150gr of cold water
- 300gr all purpose flour
- 3tsp baking powder
G L A Z E D
- 150gr of melted margarine
- 150gr sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3tsp vanilla sugar
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Set your oven 200C
- Then beat your eggs and sugar until their fluffy
- Add your water and flour then mix again for 1 minute then put the baking powder, mix again for 1 minute
- Fill the batter in a greased and breaded form, 24 cm in diameter
- Baked them in 13 minutes.
- While waiting for the batter, warm the margarin with sugar and vanilla sugar
- Put egg yolks and mix fast so the eggs won’t cooked.
- When the cake is done, fill the butter in
- Then add grated coconuts and wait until its cold.