Homemade Swedish Meatballs served with Potatoes and Lingonberries Sauce ❤️ I think almost every kids in sweden loves meatballs served with the brown gravy and lingonberry sauce. This one is also my kids favorite food ever!
This is not the original recipe of Swedish meatballs because I added Lea n Perrins to it and I used garlic/charlottes onion and a bit chilli to mine.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Minced Beef and Pork add onions,
- garlic powder
- a few drops of Lea & Perrins sauce which is optional.
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Mixed them well and then rolled them in balls.
- Fry them in margarine/oil in low heat until they golden brown.
- I normally put it again in the oven (200C) for 10 minutes to make sure they are done.
- As for the gravy, I used the oil aftet you fry the meat and just put in Heavy Cream and seasoning to it
- Served them with Potatoes, Brown Gravy and Lingonberries Sauce