Few days ago I saw a post by a friend of mine from Solna Stockholm @kemalcuisine about a great refreshing pasta sauce, which is super quick and easy to make. It’s very delicious.. you guys should try this! I recreated a bit the recipe because I dont have a few of the fresh ingredients.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 pieces of Zucchini ( I peeed them off)
- Chili (I love it spicy)
- A handful of basil (i used frozen)
- Salt (i used karl johan mushroom salt)
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes (i used red pesto)
- a half clove garlic (1tsp Minced garlic)
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Wash the zucchini and peel them. My Vietnamese friend gave me this Zucchini peeler so I am sure this peeler you can find it in Asian Store.
- Put them into the oven for a while and then take out (5min)
- Mix everything into a blender then Pour them into your Zucchini and mix them well. That’s it.. Enjoy!