Spring Rolls.. These are one of favorite snack in the house! I often make this spring rolls for friends and family. Very easy to make and so delicious, you can put them in the freezer and fry them whenever you want. You can served these while drinking beer with friends at home during summer or winter!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 500gr Ground Chicken
- Cabbage and Carrots, julienne cuts 😎
- Oyster Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Salt Peppar and a lil bit sugar
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Stir fry your garlic then put it chicken.
- When the chicken is almost done
- Put in the cabbages and carroets
- Add oyster sauce, salt, peppar and sugar.
- Let it cool down
- Roll them in your springroll wrapped.
- Fry them in medium heat until its turn brown