Choco sprinkles, Grated Coconuts or Hazelnuts Balls – Diet can start tomorrow 🤭 This snack is way lots of calories in it but it’s delicious and my kids loves it ❤️
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 250gr Marie Biscuits
- 100gr melted Margarin
- 185gr Condensed Milk
- Vanilla essence or Rhum 1/2tsp
- 150gr melt dark chocolate for dipping
- Crushed Hazelnuts, Grated Coconuts or Chocolate Sprinkles
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Crush the biscuits until smooth.
- Pour the condensed milk stir until smooth then add melted margarin bit by bit and vanilla essence or rum and mix them until they formed.
- Form the dough into balls and dip it into the melted chocolate and then roll it into your hazelnut, coconuts or sprinkles.
- That’s it!