Steamed Cupcakes or Bolu Kukus Sprite 😍
These cupcakes are Michael’s favorite! He has been asking me for months to make these and finally today He got what He wanted!
When I watched Om @william_wongso_kuliner livechat with @mbokpiti, I saw her make these cupcakes and yesterday She posted the recipe. So I tried her recipe and her instructions how to make it, Thank you @mbokpiti for sharing the recipe with us 💜
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 eggs
- 225gr sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 12gr TBM (emulsifier), you can skip if you dont have them
- 225gr red lotus flour (you can buy the flour in the asian store)
- 130gr sprite
- pasta colors
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- If you dont have emulsifier, put in sugar and eggs and mix them in highest speed
- Pour sprite and salt and flour then mix again until they become thick and fluffy
- Divide them into colors you want it and put muffins paper into the form, if you dont have just use the aluminum muffins form and do holes into it.
- Pour the colors you want it and then steam them for 5-8minutes in high heat.( Don’t put too much water into your steamer) That’s it!