Simple and good gluten-free homemade crispbread, full of different kinds of seeds. Break into irregular pieces and serve with good stirs. Also an excellent go away gift! If it is difficult to get it even, you can put a baking sheet on top and roll with rolling pin over.
This fröknäcke is one of my Mom’s favorite snack. I always make for her every time She visited us here in Halmstad.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 35gr sesame seeds
- 35gr pumpkin seeds
- 35gr sunflower seeds
- 15gr whole flax seeds
- 45gr corn flour
- 1/2 cup rapeseed oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- Sea salt for topping
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Set oven to 150 ° C
- Place a baking sheet paper on the oven tray, about 30×40 cm
- Mix all dry ingredients and stir in oil and water
- Spread the batter thinly on the plate.
- If it is difficult to get it even, you can put a baking sheet on top and roll with rolling pin over. ( look at video)
- Sprinkle seasalt on top it and bake in the middle of the oven about 40 minutes.
- Pull over the baking sheet paper with the crack on a grill and allow to cool.
For serving: Break into pieces