That day, my new good friend Kemal from Solna Stockholm made this Neapolitan Pizza and posted it at his instagram. I did get the recipe from him and I spoke to Stadler Made to via his instagram and He gave me some tips on how to made this beautiful dough !
So here is the recipe , as for the recipe just use the highest protein flour
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 50% – 500gr Tipo00 Flour (Ramlösa Kvarn Mjöl)
- 50% – 500gr Manitoba Cream (Ramlösa Kvarn Mjöl)
- 687,5gr cold water,
- 3,1gr fresh yeast
- 19gr salt.
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Mix flour & salt in a bowl and then in another bowl, your water & yeast.
- Start mixing flour/salt into water gradually.
- Let rest for about 1 hour then fold it every 30min for 3-4 times.
- Let rest for 12-48h in the fridge.
- Take out of fridge and let rest minimum 2hours, shape into pizza balls and let rise another few hours 2 – 6.
- Make pizza and grill! When you strecht the dough, NEVER USE A ROLLING PIN!
When you take out the pizza dough, put flour on the top of the dough and press the dough in the middle, don’t touch the out part. Start to stretch them to the size you want..
Here is a Video from youtube on how to stretch the pizza dough
As for the toppings, I used a can of bolognese sauce classic then i put a lil bit very tiny chopped garlic in it , it will taste better. I put mozzarella slices and salami or pepperoni on it.
If you have pizza stone put it in then turn your oven to the highest temperatur, mine is 275C .. when the oven is hot then put it your pizza, you can check your pizza when its done, probably will take only 3-5minutes 🙂