Kripik Bawang – Onion Chips. These onion chips is so delicious snack for the family or friends while they are visiting. In Indonesia, during Idul Fitri or Christmas, you will see these snack on the table.
It is so crispy and the taste of that onion and parsley is addicting!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 500 grams of flour
- 125 gr starch / tapioca flour
- 50 gr margarine
- 220 ml of water
- 1 egg
- Leeks or Spring onions to taste (finely chopped)
- Parsley to taste (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 5 cloves shallot (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp chicken powder broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Mix all the ingredients
- Add water gradually until you get a nice dough.
- Take some of the dough and use rolling pin to make it thin then roll it in your pasta machine, if you don’t have one just use your rolling pin until u get a thin layer.
- Then cut and fry them into golden brown. Enjoy!