I Fu Mie is an Indonesian Chinese cuisine. Crispy deep fried noodles dish served with thick savoury sauce with meat or seafood and vegetables. In my hometown we call this Ta Mie Capcay. This noodles is very easy, what you need is just making the sauce and fry the egg noodles
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 pieces of Garlic
- 1 Chopped Green Onions
- Chicken thighs file
- Salt, Pepper, Chicken Powder
- Maizena and water
- Soy soya sauce
- Some veggies , Carrots, Cauliflowers, Mushrooms, Mini Corn, Green Beans
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Stir Fry your garlic then put in chicken until its cook
- add the veggies and then salt, pepper and chicken powder
- Add water and a bit maizena , cook for a while until its thicken
- Add a bit soya for taste. Put aside
- Fry your noodles then put aside and pour the sauce into the noodles.
- That’s it!