Well well well look who is showing up! Yes, Kue Pukis is in Dapur Kornhills 😂
Kue pukis is one my favorite jajanan when I was little. I still remember I had an afternoon school and many moms from the area we lived, hired a minibuss to pick up us to-from the school. After school we always buy some snack on the way home. One of the snack we bought from the street is this Kue Pukis. The kue is made from strong flour, yesst, sugar and coconut milk. It’s so good with Chocolate sprinkles or cheese for toppings!
I bought my Pukis pan in Indonesia, but if you live in Sweden, you can get it here from Oriental Bites Store in Stockholm.
- 200gr high protein flours
- 50gr all purpose flours
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp dry yeast
- 3tbsp condensed milk
- 175 sugar
- 100gr melted butter
- 375ml warm coconut milk (warm with pandan leaf and 1/4tsp vanilla and 1/4tsp salt)
How to prepare:
- Put the flours and yeast in a bowl
- Using your handmixer, beat the eggs and sugar until fluffly
- Add in flour beat then coconut milk. Then again flour then coconut milk
- Pour in butter mix in low speed for a while then use your spatula and mix
- Let it rest for 1 hour, close it with your kitchen towel
- Before you cook it, use your spatula and stir it
- Warm the pan, in low heat then brush with butter
- Pour into the pan and close the lid
- Cook until it’s almost ready, and then put toppings you want
- Close the lid again for a while then served!