The world’s best Pineapple Pie!
When the first time I baked this pie, I was being skeptical but after I tasted the pie with Vanilla Custard, OMG this is the best Pineapple Pie I have ever tasted.
I N G R E D I E N T S
P A S T R Y
- 150g butter
- 100gr sugar
- 300gr all purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Set your oven for 175C
- Mix butter with sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Flatten the dough into a pie tin 27 centimeters in diameter.
F I L L I N G
- 3 small jars of crushed pineapple (at 140g drained weight)
- 200gr sour cream
- 1 egg
- 100gr caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla sugar
- Mix the pineapple with the sour cream, eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Pour the filling into the tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with custard.