We are not fish eater but Salmon is always one of our family favorites! So many ways to cook this delicious fish. You can either just grill it with salt and pepper, you can do teriyaki, add lemon sauce and more.
My daughter loves it with Lemon gravy while my son likes it with Teriyaki sauce. So as you see in the picture, I did 2 ways and the one without the lemon is for the teriyaki sauce.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Half Salmon
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Rub the salmon with salt and pepper
- Add lemon slices on top of it and close the foil
- Put into the oven 200C in 15-20minutes
T E R I Y A K I S A U C E
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbs honey, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until nearly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cold water together in a cup; stir until dissolved.
- Add to the saucepan.
- Cook and stir sauce until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.