Suddenly today I was craving these fresh Vietnamese Springrolls. I have been sick in 3 days and couldn’t eat properly and these fresh rolls are so good!
Gỏi cuốn, Vietnamese spring roll, fresh spring roll or rice paper roll is a Vietnamese dish traditionally consisting of pork, prawn, vegetables and other ingredients wrapped in Vietnamese rice paper. You can fill the rolls with anything you like, mine I filled with mint leaves, cucumber, prawn and more veggies, so here is the simple and easy recipe. I bought the rice paper from the asian store but yesterday I saw they do have it in the Arabic store too.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Ready Rice papers
- Iceberg salad
- Red cabbage salad
- Mint leaves
- Glass Noodles
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Prepare hot water for the noodles, soak the noodles for 5 minutes
- Take out from water and put aside
- In a big plate, pour a bit of water for the rice paper
- Soak the prawn with hot water for 5 minutes then take out
- Soak the rice paper in the hot water then take out
- Fill in the middle of the paper your ingredients and then roll it
- Serve with Hoisin Sauce