It’s been a while I haven’t baked any bread. Today I did Japanese Milk Bread, which is so soft, chewy and so good! I found the recipe from
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 300gr Bread Flour (High Protein Flour)
- 200ml Milk (cold)
- 3gr instant yeast
- 35gr sugar
- 1/4 vanilla sugar or vanilla powder, i used vanilla sugar because I don’t have vanilla powder.
- 35gr cold butter
- 1/2tsp salt
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Mixed everything in your bowl except butter and salt.
- Start your machine in low speed until everything is mixed into a dough, I put mine around 5 to 10 minutes
- Put in the butter and salt
- Start your machine in low speed then raised it 1 speed higher and wait until 15 to 20 minutes and check if you see the window panel from the dough. If you have seen then the dough is ready for fermentation.
- Put the dough into an oily bowl and close it and let it get double size. Let it rest in a warm temp room.
- I divided them into small dough weigh around 35gram each and made them round
- Put it in a square tin with baking papper
- Let them rise again until double sized
- Set your oven 180C while waiting for the dough, then low er it to 150C.
- Put into your oven, sprinkles the top with flours and baked it for 20 to 25 minutes
- Enjoy !