Udang Goreng Kecap Mentega and Jam Cookies 😊
Udang means Shrimp and these shrimp I fried with some spices before I added the butter and sweet soya sauce. When I lived in Indonesia we have an older woman whom I used to called her “Mbok” My mbok used to cook for us and She taught my Mom how to cook Indonesian food too. When mbok cooked this dish, she added a little bit of worcestershire sauce to give a little bit more tasty but too bad I didn’t have it at home.
Oh what a memories 😉
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Big Shrimp with or without the skins , I prefer with makes it crispier when you fry later 🙂
- Tumeric Powder (gurkmeja pulver)
- Garlic Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Bell Paprika
- Sweet Soya
- Paprika powder
- Raps oil for frying
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Rub your shrimps with tumeric, garlic, coriander powder , salt and pepper
- Heat your oil and then put in middle heat
- Start frying your shrmips , do not do it for too long , the shrimps could become hard. Just fry fast maybe 10 seconds for each sides. Pull out from the oil and put aside
- Prepare the vegetables, cut into slices or how you want it.
- Heat a little bit oil using the oil from the shrimps , add in onions and garlic
- Stir fry in all the vegetables for 1-2minutes
- Put in the shrimps then add butter , salt, pepper, paprika powder and then sweet soya sauce
- That’s it and enjoy!