Today, I had live cooking at instagram with our Maestro Om William Wongso. I did this amazing good Fish Soup with safrron and homebaked Semlor. So here is the recipe for the soup
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 600gr mixed fish (eg cod and salmon)
- 500gr shrimp with shells
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 fennel, sliced
- 1 leek, in slices
- 1 carrot, in thin slants
- 0.5gr saffron
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 dl white wine
- 3 dl whipping cream
- 0.8 l fish broth, or shellfish broth (if you bought the broth, use a small amount.)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- black pepper, freshly ground
- ev salt
- neutral rapeseed oil, to fry in
- 1 dl fresh parsley, chopped
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, fry the leeks, fennel, garlic and carrot until soft, but without it taking on color.
- Raise the heat and add the tomato and tomato puree and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour on saffron, white wine, fish broth, cream and thyme. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the fish into mouth-sized pieces. When the soup is cooked through, season with salt and pepper.
- Pull the pot off the plate and put the fish in the soup.
Put the lid on and let it soak for 10 minutes so the fish is cooked.
- While the fish is cooking, grate the garlic over the mayonnaise and drizzle some lemon over. Stir well.
- Peel the prawns and top the soup just before serving, sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately with aioli and a good loaf of bread.
- Sort your shells from the vegetables and shrimp shells for recycling and enjoy your soup!