I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbs honey, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until nearly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cold water together in a cup; stir until dissolved.
- Add to the saucepan.
- Cook and stir sauce until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.