Super easy dish to make ! This dish is one of my kids favorite’s dish. Since all my kids were born in Sweden they all are have more Swedish appetite 🙂
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Pasta Penne
- Minced Meat , here I used 50% Beef and 50% Pork
- 1 egg
- 2 dl Whipped Cream
- Grated Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Turn on your oven for 200C
- Cook your pasta with salt and oil al dente, which means half cook.
- When it’s done drain the water and add butter to your pasta and then put aside.
- Chop half of onion and stir fry until golden, put in the minced meat.
- Add pepper, salt and then add the pasta in and add a little bit nutmeg.
- Take the pasta and put in the meat into pasta in the saucepan.
- Slightly whisk your egg with whipped cream then add salt, pepper and nutmeg a little bit.
- Pour them into the meat and pasta then put into an oven for 20-25 minutes and done 🙂