I’m back with a new recipe that I found from Jennysmatblogg.nu , a very good Swedish recipe for meat. The creamy and cheesy sauce is making you want to eat more.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 800 grams of beef
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 3 dl water
- small onions
- 3 tablespoons concentrated beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Chinese soya
- 1 dl whipping cream
- 3 dl sour cream
- flake salt
- parsley to garnish with
HOW TO PREPARE
- Cut the steak into centimeter-wide strips.
- Heat a frying pan with butter and brown the meat until they get colored.
- Stir in the tomato puree and sauté for a short while.
- Mix water and simmer under a lid on low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- Almost all the water must have evaporated.
- Add beef stock, soya, cream & crème fraîche.
- Add onions and mushrooms
- Stir everything together and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Taste with flake salt.
- Cut over parsley or any herb.
- Ready to serve.