This easy and quick recipe can easily substitute beef with chicken or seafood and use the same sauces. It’s so easy, you’ll want to make a huge batch of this and save some for the next day’s lunch or dinner and keep it in the fridge 🙂
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 250g – 300g of lean beef, sliced thinly
- 450g of rice noodles
- 250g of bean sprouts
- 4 choi sam
- 6 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 4 oyster sauce
- 5 garlic of cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp of light soya sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp of dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt pepper
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbs Sambel Oelek
- 1 tsp sugar
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Cook your noodle aldente and drain
- Slice your beef into thin strips, against the grain.
- Stir fry 1 minutes with oil then put aside.
- Make eggs scramble then put aside.
- Chop the garlic and stir fry then add Sambel Oelek for a while.
- Add Oyster Sauce, Dark Soya, Light Soya, Salt, Pepper and Little bit sugar.
- Add the beef and mixed
- Put in noodles, mix everything then add Choi Sam
- When everything already mixed add in bean sprout
- Serve with chilli oil