Michael has requested this awesome Nutella cheesecake since the other week, last night finally I got the extra time to made it for him 🙂
On the original recipe the crust is using hazelnut but since I am allergic to nuts , I used the original digestive biscuits instead !
I N G R E D I E N T S :
THE CRUST :
- 1 – 1/2 pack digestive biscuits
- 75gr melted butter
- 600gr Cream Cheese
- 0,5 dl icing sugar
- 800 gr Nutella
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Break the digestives into the bowl or a processor, add the butter and 15 ml.
- Tip into a 23 cm round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. You can either place in the fridge to chill or what I did was bake it for 2-3 mins first before and then wait until it’s cold to process.
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
- Take the springform and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
- You can also Scatter chopped hazelnuts on top to cover or garnish with berries and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight. Serve straight from the fridge for best results.
- Enjoy your cheesecake 🙂