A super simple chicken stew that is quick to prepare. Just fry sauté the chicken to a perfect temperature add sour cream and heavy cream for the creamy cheesy taste. Served the stew with fried buttery rice and sallad, Voila !
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Inner Fillet Chicken
- 4dl Heavy Cream
- 2dl Sour Cream
- Dried Oregano
- Curry powder
- Paprika powder
- Chicken stock
- 2tbsp butter
- 1tsp olive oil
H O W T O P R E P A R E
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic into wedges.
- Brown the chicken in butter and olive oil in a large pot.
- Add curry powder and paprika powder and let fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add whipped cream, sour cream, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Let it get hot and make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn on your oven in 200C then baked the chicken with cheese on top for about 5minutes
- Served with rice which I fried with butter, salt and pepper then I added grated cheese for taste 🙂